Get hiking on local trails around Burlington and Alamance County! Join a small group, guided hike and come ready for natural surface trails, rolling terrain with a few steep hills and a moderate pace. Wear comfortable walking shoes (closed-toed) or boots. Bring a water bottle, insect repellent, hand sanitizer and trekking poles (optional). Hikes generally last between 1.5-2 hours. All ages welcome, but minors must be accompanied by an adult. Please leave your four-legged friends at home at this time.
Free, but pre-registration required! Space is limited. Click on the green “Register Now” button to sign up for the hikes below ( See Link to connect to the site)
All registered hikers will get a receipt with additional important details regarding the hike.
COVID Protocols for Group Hikes:
- Pre-registration required. No walk-ups allowed.
- Do NOT attend if you are sick or have been around someone who is. If you have underlying medical conditions or high-risk for COVID, we encourage you to not attend.
- Group size is limited in accordance with mass gathering limits/executive orders.
- Participants and staff are required to wear masks when not actively hiking.
- During the hike, participants and staff will keep social distance unless they are from the same household.
- Participants and staff are encouraged to wash or sanitize hands before and after hiking (please be prepared with your own hand sanitizer).